Thursday 18 December 2008

Why I love my new Ipod Touch!

(Image from megaleecher.net)
My early Christmas present this year was a brand new iPod Touch. As a gadget-mad girl I have been drooling over the iPhone ever since its release in the UK but unfortunately for me the price tag on the pay as you go deal and the pay monthly tariffs have always put me off.

Even though I had my heart set on the iPhone I have convinced myself that the iPod Touch is just as good, just the iPhone without the phone part. And since i bought it over a week ago I have not been disappointed.

The iPod's sleek design and touch screen technology make the gadget both attractive to look at and easy to use. I have always been a fan of touch screen technology and though some people may find it hard to use I personally love to use the touch screen interface (though the dirty finger marks all over the screen are hard to avoid).

The features of the iPod have also impressed me. Applications like maps and weather are always useful and the photo, music and video storage is an improvement that I have enjoyed using after losing patience with my old iPod mini.

Though my old iPod mini was slowly failing me, its failure was not the only reason I decided to ask for a new iPod for Christmas. I must admit that as an internet geek, as someone who regularly sits infront of the computer screen for hours, I dreamed off being able to check the internet, YouTube and my emails on the go.

Though I have had problems with accessing a wi-fi service since I have purchased my iPod I am greatly looking forward to spending hours watching Youtube videos on my new, shiny iPod Touch. It may not have been the gadget of my choice for Christmas but the iPod Touch is definatly a great Christmas present.

No comments: